Search This Blog

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Welcome back Kotter

I can't say welcome back without the song going through my head...



It's been a while! Years even. Much has changed. My kids are now 10. I survived the 30 year mark of my life. We now live in Oregon. I no longer work nights. In fact, I no longer work a heavy labor job. I'm a mail carrier. Whoop whoop for a postal job promotion!
What hasn't changed? My husband :) Well he has, but in good way, not that he needed it. But he's still here and still wonderful so hopefully that never changes. 
I was going to make a new blog about just my postal experiences (being a mail carrier is wonderful for the storybooks) but then I remembered I have too many blogs... that I don't write in...
So this one will be revamped (I don't know if I use that word appropriately but when I use it I sound smarter and more organized).
I'm thinking about changing it to Kauregon instead of Kauritis because we just found out I have rheumatoid arthritis and itis now reminds me of pain instead of something contagious. Did you know itis is actually the medical term for inflammation? I always thought itis was a bug you caught or something like that. Like "They caught the itis."
And I love love love Oregon.
So Kauregon would be awesome.
No wories if you like the name Kauritis though because I'm a procrastinator and changing things is not something we do well. Procrastination is the key!
Anyways, when I talk with my dad (who lives way too far away) and tell him stories mostly about what happens on my mail route, he says I should write it down and make a book someday. While writing is my dream, I'm not ready for a book criticism. So I'll just keep it all here for now :)


And because this show was funny

No comments:

Post a Comment