Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The were climbing the walls!

I'm slightly bitter at this moment. I dropped my kids off at "The Lab" which is their elementary youth group. They have these bars on the walls and I've wondered what they are. I found out what they are and now my grrr face is here. They're climbing bars. The kids jump up, grab the bar, run up the wall, and flip off. WHERE WERE THOSE IN MY SUNDAY SCHOOL?!?!?! I want to file a complaint. I had Bible bingo and they get 20 min of play time, 45 min of Church, and then 10 min play time again before the parents come to get them. That way your kids are worn out and ready to relax and babble about what they learned that day. My kids are excited to go and they love to tell me what they learned that night. Where's my mind? It's back at those bars... staring... stewing... bittering... plotting... grrrrrrr. Ok so not plotting and I'm not really that upset, but still, their toys are so much more awesome!!!! *cries and plays with my My Little Pony that did NOTHING*

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Omg I thought those bars were for something bad. Gurl, SUCH a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously thought having bible bingo in Sunday school was so awesome when i was a kid. Now I know I was jipped. I'm so sad Dddeon :(

    ReplyDelete